Are you looking for more peace of mind? Want to eliminate the worry that your home might just not be as secure as you think?
1) Check that all doors and windows are locked every time that you leave.
2) Keeping the doors and windows locked when you are home offers added security.
3) When you arrive home be sure to let the garage door close all of the way before you exit the
4) While away keep you blinds closed. With closed blinds criminals cannot pear inside.
5) While away set timers for lights, televisions, radios and other electronics to turn on and off at different times of the day and night.
6) Seek the assistance of a friend or family member to look over the place. Newspapers piling up are a sure sign that no one has been home for awhile.
7) When answering the front door look through the peephole and ask who it is.
8) Advise children to never open the door to strangers.
9) Are there trees and shrubs around your home where criminals can hide?
10) Thorn bushes are an effective deterrent when placed around windows.
11)Install motion detection lights around your property.
12)Lock sheds, exterior closets and garage doors.
13) Insure that the perimeter of your property has a the tallest most secure fence allowed.
14)Change your locks when roommates move out.
15) Do you live in San Diego? #15 is to hire our free home security audit service, where we will come to your home free of charge and evaluate your property. This free security audit will provide you with answers and ultimately more peace of mind. Call now to book your appointment: 858-353-7430